Search This Blog

22 April 2007

So, then...

...my first few days back at school! This does, unfortunately, mean that I am only going to be able to post at the weekends. Mind you, that's probably a significant improvement. As I lay in bed the night before I went back, it took only a small calculation to work out that I spend 11 hours a day - 11! - at school. After another small calculation, I worked out that if I had gone to school since birth I would have spent around five and a half years there! And most of the rest would have been sleeping. However, I am of course missing out a myriad of other factors. I have half an hour of break-time, about the same amount of quiet reading time in the afternoon, a games session, plenty of time for activities and mealtimes. Plus ample holiday time. It's not all bad. Still...11 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment