Search This Blog

30 May 2007

I'm back!

So you thought you could get rid of me, eh? This is like that part in the horror movie where everyone thinks the monster is dead, but then it just 'appears' again. I can only hope that you take a slightly more optimistic view on me.Anyway, what was I going to say? Oh yes, exams (shock horror!). Lots of exams (double shock horror!), and some of them one and a half hours long (double shock gulp horror!). And that means revision (double shock double gulp horror!), which is what I've been doing all this time. And when I get back to school (tonight!) I'm going to start boarding (double shock double gulp horror horror scream!). All of this explains my variable mood, jumping between:

  • A smidgen worried.
  • Mildly sad, rather sad and everything in between.
  • Utterly terrified.

I'm sure it'll be alright, though.

But before you go off and feel depressed, some news. We went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 yesterday (very good, watch it!), and are going to the Reading Museum today. We were planning on visiting a stately home, but Berkshire is a little on the rainy side today *laughs sarcastically*. On the computing side of things, I have downloaded Jave. A clever little program, it allows you to create ASCII art just like that... ...'Just like what?', I hear you cry. 'Like that!' I reply. I'm smarter than I look. Here is an example: ______ / ____ \ / /____\ \_______________ \________|@______________\ / ______ |_______________/ \ \____/ / \______/ Cool, isn't it?All for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment