Search This Blog

01 July 2007

Les vacances, ils sont presque arrives!

You thought I wasn't going to get my blog done on time, didn't you? (Blog, what a weird word!) Well, you thought wrong! As to the title of this entry, I can only hope you know French. Only joking, it says "The holidays, they're almost here!"* And how true it is. After a frenetic, exciting and, at times, sweaty term, there's only a week to go! Then, it's the summer holidays!!! On to other topics now. Boarding is fine (though not as good as home!) and I think *insert doubtful expression here* that the others have got used to me. I am currently writing a book (yes, you did read that right), though I intend to share it with the world for free. I'm going to post the first part of it here next week, and from then on it can be a serial (that way I have time to write some more of it!). Bear in mind, however, that it'll only happen if the small soggy lump of sawdust that passes as my memory doesn't fail me. Still, I have hope! I'm afraid my 'I want to do this' tank is running a bit dry, so this entry will have to stop here. Third, Choules the Third * Why use French? Because I'm too clever for my own good.** ** And modest, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment