Search This Blog

01 February 2009

I'm still here!

Hello again, and an extraordinarily belated Happy New Year to you all!

It's been quite a year so far, it has to be said. Another term's started, with all the hustle and bustle and fast-paced confusion of the first, and already it's February. Where does the time go? (Obviously it doesn't 'go' anywhere, but that's colloquial English for you.)

But wait, I nearly forgot to tell you what I got for Christmas! Mainly it was what you'd expect: calendars for the coming year, clothes, chocolate. But I also got some DVDs and a close-up lens for my camera, so look out for some shots using that in the future! For the moment, however, my memory card is creaking at the seams, so I need to stick my photos somewhere before anything else can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment