Search This Blog

25 November 2007

Some questions

I'm sure you've all been waiting for my next post with great anticipation. You've lost sleep over what I was going to say next, yearned for something to happen. Your need for my witty and intellectual observances has led you up to, perhaps beyond, the bounds of sanity... Who on earth am I kidding? If anyone has anything better to do than read this, I don't blame you. If you're still with me, however, read on... I've decided that, if I'm going to get anywhere, I need to know who's actually going to be interested in where I get. So, it's Customer Satisfaction Survey time!

  1. Are you, have you ever been or do you intend to be affiliated with any Communist organisation? (optional)
  2. How long have you been reading this blog?
  3. What led you to this blog? (e.g. link, friend told you, unfortunate accident etc.)
  4. What do you like/not like about this blog? (this is not a trick question)
  5. How often do you visit this blog?
  6. What sort of content would you like to see on this blog (within reason)?
  7. Would you recommend this blog to someone else?
Answers on a postcard (although comments are easier).

No comments:

Post a Comment