Search This Blog

20 December 2007

I'm back again...

...and I'm angry! Well... not exactly. I'm certainly worn out. But, after a hectic first few days of the holidays, I think I'm just about ready to settle back into the old routine again. So, let's tackle the important parts one by one, shall we? After my customer satisfaction survey, I find myself looking at a veritable mountain of comments. Then I switch back to my own blog, and see absolutely zilch. Such is life. Secondly, you may be interested to learn that I am touch-typing this entry. Not particularly special, you may say. But considering that none of my other entries are thus typed and that my WPM was, last time I checked, absolutely appalling, I think I'm doing OK. It's more like 'snail on caffeine' than 'snail on sedatives' now, at least. Thirdly, if all goes well, I will be blogging a little more frequently from now on (i.e. I will actually be blogging). This is because it is on a little list of things I would like to do. So now, you can enjoy my wonderful posts at any time! (Don't get carried away - Ed.*) Bye for now! * OK, so I don't have an editor, but I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment